Roshan Rahbari Scholarship Fund 2022 Application Update
About Roshan Rahbari Scholarship Fund
The Roshan Rahbari Scholarship Fund is a memorial to Roshan Rahbari, a graduate of Leland High School in San Jose, California. Roshan touched the lives of many in his 18 years of life. Having a rainbow of friends and believing in harmony between people of different backgrounds, he had a much-deserved reputation.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to graduating high school seniors from Leland High School in San Jose, California who are pursuing higher education at a four-year university or college in the state of California. In addition to academic achievement, preference will be given to students who demonstrate leadership qualities either through extracurricular activities or community service.
The Roshan Rahbari Memorial Scholarship Fund is administered by the San Francisco Foundation and awards four annual scholarships.
Eligibility Requirements for Roshan Rahbari Scholarship Fund
1. Must be an undergraduate student.
2. Must attend a university or a four-year college.
3. Minimum 3.0 GPA.
4. Must not be attending high school currently.
5. Both full-time and part-time students.
6. Restricted to residents of California.
7. Character qualities such as integrity, compassion and generosity.
8. Demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
What you’ll need:
1. Application Form
2. Application Form May Be Submitted By Email
4. Financial Need Analysis
5. Recommendations Or References
June 3 2022