William Penn University Iowa Pride Scholarship; The outstanding Iowa Pride Scholarship for brilliant, deserving high school graduates has been announced by William Penn University. The scholarship application period is currently open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who identify as Iowa residents and have graduated from an Iowa high school with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 are eligible for the Iowa Pride Scholarship, which is given out by William Penn University. Students who are enrolled full-time for the autumn semester will be given consideration. After receiving this scholarship, students can benefit from paying just $7,000 or less in tuition.
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any. The applicants must file for FAFSA by 1st July before the year of the planned study.
- University or Organization: William Penn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate program of choice offered at William Penn University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a graduate of Iowa high school with a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher.
- The applicants must be Iowa residents.
- The applicants must file FAFSA by July 1, before that academic year.
- The applicants must enroll at William Penn as full-time students in the fall following high school graduation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All applicants that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges, or GED results sent directly from those institutions.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must grade graduated from an accredited secondary institution and attain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
The students selected by William Penn University to be awarded the Iowa Pride Scholarship will have the advantage of only paying $7,000 or less per academic year.